THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 19, 2009

CNY

cny coming soon......its coming so fast, i didn't have time to capture the moment. just come like that! lols...=.='

well, i'm going back to taiping this saturday, but sadly most of my mom's side relatives are not coming back. cuz we'll all go down to spore in june to visit them plus my cousin's wedding. Wacoal, the japanese lingerie company has called me for an interview for the marketing position. dont ask me why i'm not in designing - apparently not many local brands that hire designers and i'm on the verge of establishing my own brand (hopefully), so i'm doing some freelance designing work with a friend. :)

i guess i've been too choosy sometimes for a job - dont know if it's a good thing, but very long aredi i'm unemployed, i gotta step forward and try. if it's not suitable then we'll see how la. i'll go where God will place me. I'll do what His plans are for me.

well, till then happy chinese new year! may your life be richly filled with good health and prosperity! :D

0 comments: