THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 01, 2004

Yesterday night,I went out with my friends to have a drink.Great to have met up with my long time friends actually, and talk crap most of it ha-ha!Stupify + lame = funny.Laughter always fill up this group of friends I have back in my hometown.Non-stop haha!Then, went to Euro Fun Park - regretted it!It was expensive,which means waste my $$$..and I had a terrible headache plus almost puke after one ride!The ride kept spinning n twisting round n round my gosh!Genting definitely better than this thousand times.Imagine that rm2 for entrance and rm8 for one ride.Ten bucks gone...not worth it at all!Never will I visit that place anymore!Hmm!Finished sewing the skirt - still have the blouse to sew.Its really hardwork,as a first timer i always got it done wrongly so had to re-do some.Sometimes,really felt crushed down cuz i had a hard time tryin to learn n remember the steps - how to do this,how to do that.
Sewing needs practice n every part of making the garment has to be perfect otherwise the outcome will not fit,low quality n not nice.Sigh..guess i really have to put more effort in all these n learn.Never will I give up!For God is with me!God is the only one who encouraged me deep down from inside, so my spirit is lifted up and I will work towards my dream!College is starting very soon, I have to concentrate on more things now hm hm no time to laze around already...tsk tsk hope the new semester that awaits will be a interesting one!Here I come!
Huhh...goin back alone this Sunday 3 hours ride to KL is very boring haihhh but will be meeting my friends soon at coll!Aikss...i haven't check out the timetable, dont even know what time have to be in class aiyahhhh!Well,time to say goodbye to home sweet home tsk tsk gonna miss my family+friends in my hometown a lot!Later have to pack things somemore haih lots of things to settle!Thank God for He will take care of everything,even little things and guide me!flaming fire for Him!

I loVe JeSuS n He loVeS mE!
LoVe iN CHRIST!
Thank God!Amen!

0 comments: