THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I N S P I R A T I O N S

My eyes felt tired and sleepy.I guess I woke up too early(for me)at about 11 am.I usually wake up noon or past noon.Came back from K.L ytd and glad that I did,the weather in KL is burning hot and i'm not in the mood to do anything not even SLEEP.Phew at least it's not that HOT in my hometown,it's just sunny refreshing and i like it!Well,exam..two more papers to go I thanked God so much for helping me in my exam and studies i did pretty well for the first 3 papers.

Recently i found a lot of inspiration for my designs.I bought a historical CD about China's rich culture in painting,carvings etc etc.It's so encouraging,you know how my thing is with history & culture.And i saw other historical CDs as well,about Greece,Australia,German,New York and more...too bad to say i don't have enough cash to buy
I would buy one at a time.slowly not at one flow maybe one a month.
Another inspiration comes from LeeHom Wang's album Xin Zhong de Ri Yue.Its a great album an album where i see what 'thinking out of the box' is.This American-born Chinese singer has a lot of passion in his style of music and he always add new and vibrant style in his music.Every step he took is a step of revolution.Since his first album Qing Beethoven until now his 10th album,there are so much to see & hear from each of his album.Each album has its own uniqueness and it is growing and growing everytime he has a new album.

There's this show i watched last night LISTED TOP 20 EXTREME TRANSFORMATIONS IN MUSIC
its about singers who have made changes from last time to now.Included are Madonna,Metallica,Dixie Chicks,Britney Spears,Christina Aguilera,Tina Turner etc etc
Some even change from country music to pop music.There are some who made good turning but some did not.What inspires me is they are dare to make drastic moves in their music,some out of popularity some out of their passion.Of course i prefer changes out of their passion like Tina Turner.Britney,Christina is out of my list.So is Dixie Chicks & Jewel
They change from country girls to hot divas...now thats not my taste!

I learned that i get inspirations from what i love history & culture,my fav musician and life's experience from other people
One greatest inspirations of course comes from God Himself.

0 comments: