THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Finally!My family is coming down today and i'll be going to klang[my cousin's hse]!yEs i've been in my sister's room for about one week now!

Gonna finalize my sketches today,gonna do some technical drawing hmm front,back..and swatches for my concept board.And illustration on A3 size papers.Its going fine and I really thanked God so much for that and I kept praying that I'll make it!What matters most is encouragement and support from God..and my mom - who've always advice me and giving me support~!love ya mom!love you sOoOOoO much JeSus!!

I've been listening to Leehom's "xin zhong de ri yue" album practically everyday haha!So i thought today might be a little different,so I put in the "unbelievable" cd instead.This album is also one great album ~ a lot of creative music & lyrics - lovely!I especially like the songs "ni bu zhai,ni he wo,not your average thug,can you feel my world!" Actually,all songs are just wonderful!LeEhOm tHe mELodY mAkeR hehe!

wOrKs fOr tOdAy
-finalize drawings
-technical drawings
-A3 illustration
-swatches
-concept board [colors,accessories,hairstyle,make-up,overall image-styling]

hmm...seriously...i'm not so good at all these - but i'll give it a shot!gambate~~ =)~~

1 comments:

chelle said...

juz add me at chelle_phang@yahoo.co.uk...cya around...great 2 know ya!!!

luv, chelle