THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 08, 2007

xchange

yoohoo hoo

i decided to change back my blog to here instead of friendster haha. been half a year, dude!
o well, i'm doin adv dip now in 2nd sem, tough tough aha.

wat have i been up to?assignments and more assignments!my sem going to end soon so have to finish up all my final assignments. i have machine embroidery class and now doin a dress with embroidered lace.(my theme is poker cards, the queen,king & jack) the pattern hoo!, is complicated and real tough piece

i've got exactly 2 weeks to complete a garment which i designed for a friend, with payment yeah haha.real excited to do it but right now haven started doin yet, i'm real busy wit my own assignments.its just a matter of "starting!" its like for me, once i start doin it den i'll do it all the way non-stop.

with Him, Lord Jesus Christ i;ll be able to swim thru any circumstances, thank You Jesus!AMEN!

cheers ppl

0 comments: