THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 23, 2009

APRIL 09

CHEERS!! PAROIMIA was a phenomenan! Overflowing success, every show was fully booked until we had to open extra shows!

I didn't get to go to the first show - opening of paroimia as I've hurt
my knee again. I said again because two weeks before I've hurt my knee at home while exercising. I couldn't walk for like 3 days, the painkillers and muscle reliever medicines caused me gastric. I couldn't eat properly at all.

The same happened second time, I took one dose of the medicines again and caused me gastric also. =.=' i know i know, i shouldn't have done the mistake twice but the pain is unbearable. I cant straigthen my legs and can't walk. I vomited for the whole day. I could not eat anything at all. I truly understand the feelings of a handicapped person now. Thank God my mom was here the second time around and she took care of me.

I've recovered now but have to be extremely careful. I fear of not being able to walk again. Thank God for His healing and strength. Without Him, it is even harder to go through that period of time. I felt bad too that my mom has to take care of me. She's not young anymore, I should be the one taking care of her...


well! life has to go on! i'll be positive and fearless! a lot of things i need to take responsibility now. God is with me! :D

oh i bought a new camera. CANON IXUS 100. hehe the image wa
s fantastic!! this is it, i got the black one. classic for me. :) i will take pics with my new baby and post it! hehe

0 comments: