THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 10, 2009

ATOMIC & COST

Recently, our TSF official video was up on youtube. TSF stands for Tertiary Students Fellowship and I've been serving in this youth ministry for close to 4 years now. wow how has time flies. TSF has taught me so much, the people gave me so much and the leaders have guided me to where am i today. and of course, God has anointed me with all of these throughout my serving in TSF and I've indeed grown so much in TSF. How I really miss those old times. Now, TSF has grown and has multiplied - we have an all new youth ministry which I believe is for a better growth and vision as well.

ATOMIC was our stand for TSF. I almost forgot about it until I watched the video again. And I would still want to make a stand with ATOMIC. COST is TSF. We're Champions of Significance and Truth. :D

A- Accountability
T- Teachable
O- Off-limits to drunkardness and drugs
M- Maintaning sexual purity
I- Immovable in God's word
C-Christ-centered preaching and teaching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DfgQJlcdbM
(link to the video)



0 comments: