THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Life takes its toll on emotions.

I've been emotionally challenged, in certain situations its hard to keep that kind of emotion you're suppose to. Emotions come right away and I tried to take control of that. I admit I'm being very emotional at times, it makes me feel uncomfortable and to the people around me as well. I find ways to really let go and be freed from these like anger,pain,sense of betrayal and disappointments.

Today we learned about Armor of God in CG. I felt tied down to my emotions at first, it's so difficult to let go. As we were discussing on the breastplate of righteousness and sandals of peace, I realized I had gone far from Him. The world continues to take me in and I need to crawl my way out to where I've stop my race. It's time to get back on track, take up the armor of God, continue the race and pick up my steps.

Suddenly, I felt so much more free because I've let go of what holds me in the world. Emotions too. I felt I would want to love more, live more, laugh more, move more and more patience. I feel absolutely amazing, I just don't let little things or even big circumstances to kick me out from where I felt closest to. Him. And to take control of my emotions. I learnt to take and let go. Why hold on if it makes me feel insecure and imprison? Hold on to the only one who gives salvation,freedom!

easy breezy life (lols quote from Covergirl cosmetics)
be joyful ;)
i love life because i know where i'm going and why am i living for! :D

0 comments: