THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 04, 2005

its not about him after all.its me.things got completely out of control and i broke down - this time really really broke down.i just needed someone to talk things over and i called up my great bro...he listened and so caring - and he prayed for me over the phone - i was really grateful, i felt so much better after that.i continued doing my work. if it wasn't ytd nite tat we talked,i would feel like almost dying.i guess i was overworked.too MANY things.

however,i got really sick this morning.i had fever last nite,ate panadol and it subsided.bt tis morning i had terrible sore throat and flu.it was unbearable at first.after that i took bread for breakfast then swallowed Strepsils regular. right now i've already taken 2,and my throat is a bit better.and my nose is no longer stucked.i prayed to God for healing and i know He will,i'm slowly recovering.Thank God so much!!thanks to my caring bro too...i'm so grateful to have him through this.

hopefully i will be able to settle everything before taiping camp...i really want to enjoy myself and take a break from all the workload in coll.

Datai mrintah ka ati ku,Datai Yesus nyadi Raja ku (As we worship,build Your throne,come Lord Jesus and take Your place)

0 comments: