THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 30, 2005

A poem

I really like this poem though..so decided to re-post it.first time posting wasn't really clear

Dedicated to a multi-instrumentalist, also an artiste known as melody maker...

I might not understand all
But it caused me to explore
All that is in the songs
I can feel deep into it

Feeling all the way through
It gave me full emotions
It gave me full expressions
It gave me complete peace

Every song bring its own
Every word meaningful
Every music beautiful
Took my breath away

Flowing through my mind
Came in right to the heart
Pierced through my soul
Lifted up my spirit

Listened, the words captivating
Listened, the music playing
It's so wonderful
It's simply amazing

the aritste that I mentioned is none other than Alexander LeehomWang...its not just his looks but his music & words.which is why i wrote this poem about him and his wonderful awesome journey of his music.


0 comments: