THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 30, 2005

You never know
That beneath the darkest place
I cried a rush of crystal clear waters
The thought of us destroyed
Brings expectations and possibilities
Thinking you've already got someone
Or maybe even more than just that

You came like a whole lots of bright stars
I caught a few but more are left
However,a few is enough for my hopeful heart
As your face and words laid on me
Your words make a huge impact to me
I looked up to you in admiration
Listening attentively,sneaked at your face
So full of charms and shocks

Your laughter mesmerized me
In such a way that I smiled broadly
I took a glance and gaze at you
The way you looked back
Just melts my whole body
And even as you whispers to my ear
I felt a sense of unexplainable passion

All feelings and thoughts about you
Kept me amused yet bitter
For I was never sure about you
It's growing every wonderful weekend
Are you the one,I do not know
Maybe you've already found the one
You see,I was never sure about you

I sure hope I understands you
There is so much in common between us
But you never want to share
Sometimes,my heart just aches
All because of you
I tried avoiding any pain from you
I tried to grow with you
But you were always an infant
When it comes to me

I don't know whats running in your mind
It's just so mysterious
I want to embark on this journey
To discover the real you and its mysteries
I might find lots of things
If I found that particular thing
I know its when I let go
Everything I've ever known about you

You know what,it hurts
When u hold on to that someone
Someone I know you treasured a lot more
I'm just like a tiny dot in you
If you found that particular thing in me
That both of us shared
I will hold on with all I am

sarah - something about you and me



0 comments: