THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Disastrous yet unfinished

last week had been quite miserable.my sketches got rejected twice.sigh~i tried as hard as i could,maybe i've not given my best yet.i just have to deal with this kind of thing,don't i?i mean if i cant take it,what am i gonna do when i graduate?
i truly realised after i've gone through this - learning is a hard process!
Designing,sewing-machine,handsewing,drafting,measurements etc etc there's just a lot!
Even gettin an approval of the lecturer took days!
finally,got down to finish my pattern drafting,cuz i told myself i never want to waste time anymore NO more last minute work.its depressing!and if i'm desperate to finish it,i just simply do,no effort at all!tat's bad!
Yea it's SO much fun learning,but the pressure is always there.i felt myself living up to people expectations.isn't fashion a free thing?its not controlled isnt it?huh~!i'm really learning to accept ppl's opinions,criticism n plus rejection.the way the lecturers looked at ur designs n got really serious face,kept quiet makes me ponder what's running in their minds.
Well,i guess they're just trying to make me better.thank goodness at least now i have better professional lecturers.they r the ones who kind of make me here now.improving.however improving is a lot of work.i need to put my whole heart in!
i never want to give up,i never did!why?cuz God is always with me!He never leaves!my source of strength n patience even came from God.I jus cant imagine my life without God.its true tat i have so much pressure,stress,miserable days,rejection, etc but God is the one who encouraged me,as so i'm not going to fall.fall but not crushed!I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.i could never stand alone without Him,Lord Jesus Christ!
Thank God so much for He stood by me no matter what...amen.

works
- do as many designs as possible [guitar concept]
- pattern drafting according to fren's measurements
- hand-stitching (put in file & label)
- tsf camp booklet draft
- learn with adobe illustrator

never give up no matter what!!thank God!amen!

0 comments: