THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Just O.K

Finally,gettin the hang of things - at least almost.I decided to change my design concept and is doin just fine with it.Hopefully approval's comin!definitely all praise to God who has never left my side and never giving up on me,strengthened me through my weaknesses.i'm still & always seeking Him..looking forward to 40 days of purpose drivenlife campaign.Be commited!Lots of work ever since coll re-opens,never did have a goodnight sleep *sigh* i think part of it is my own time management - its so not easy for me to be consistent,cuz i'm not really that type anyway,i guess i like it just & free.Huh~tryin tryin[hehe!]
Sometimes I wonder he reali had someone in his life already,he doesn't seem like it though but there are some signs~!but one thing i'm so sure of is that he's still holding on to her. strangely enuff,i don reali miss him - i guess i'm just too loaded with works tat i dont even have time to think abt us.besides,thinkin abt him sort of makes me confuse & "sliced".Cuz he never did care abt me though...i'm not even a dot in his heart *hmm... forget it~!haih. neway need to concentrate on my draftings & design already - must!!!thanks to the Lord so much tat i can stay up late but still okay with it.not too tired at least..a bit of rest could do me good.i tink i need BRANDS haha!i 4get 2 buy today when i went for grocery shoppin!

0 comments: