THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Shucks...tis is terrible.I felt so bad..guilty for somehow leading the wrong way.what have i done?!what was i thinking?!maybe it isn't all my fault,maybe i dont understand fully...but i felt damn bad.i felt i could cry one million days.huh..but then again,life needs to go on!life is more than what is now.how am i goin to tell this?yikes...i'm totally speechless again,how can i comfort someone in pain?i tried to share the pain...

Purpose Driven Life
What on Earth Am i Here For?

It All Starts With God
It's not about me!It's not what i want but it's all about God
I was born by God's will and for God
Without God,life is meaningless
Life is about letting God use me for His purpose
God is the SOURCE
To discover purpose in life,turn to God's words and not world's wisdom.

"Everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him" Colossians 1:16

0 comments: