THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 09, 2005

sleepless nights

No sleep again...i have no idea when i would ever learn to manage my time properly and get some "proper" sleep!!i stayed up till morning again today and thinking of just skipping the 9 am class...its borin anyway!i finished drawing - phew! but need coloring!i sure hope they dont select the designs today - huh!but thank God thank God that i'm finally getting the hang of most things..praise the Lord for His strength is always with me.Listening to Leehom's Shangri-la album,makes me sort of energetic - in some ways,yea.although i'm really tired right now,maybe i should just skip the 9am class...and proceed later.Leehom's voice sounds so convincing and i so admired his determination in improving his chinese.i wish i had that kind of determination,haha!just cant wait for his concert,its sure gonna be da bomb!yay!!
can i,can i...skip e class?yes yes i might,i should..rite..*sigh*
maybe if i could just be a little bit more consistent,i will get enough sleep *sobs* i miss Jesus so much *sobs*...i hope i could spend more time with Him,speaking to the Lord is my sastifaction..sigh!!i hv to be strong,though...there's lots more than jus this,God says He will not give me something that i cannot bear so i will trust in Him!

40Days of Purpose Driven Life
Day 1 - It's not about me
--its all abt God,everything got started in Him...living is for God!!Only Him alone!it's not about me,it's about Him!
Day2 - i'm not an accident
--i was never mistakenly born!He created me with a purpose and He used me to fulfill His purpose.He knew me even before i was about to be born!Bcuz He is the creator,He specifically designed all things about ME!

[tis-written based on wht i remembered]

i wish I could sleep one whole day without any disturbance - no lunch,no dinner,no worries,no work!but i highly doubt that....

0 comments: