THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

At last,after abt 2 weeks,i finished my basic sewing lesson[sew the dress]!Yay now its down to some real stuff!Well,i'm doing men's casual wear for my project,which i think it's pretty cool..cuz i'm just lovin it that now i'm actually venturing into some guys' stuff.I bought my first copy of men's mag "Men's Folio" a month ago.the mag was awesome~!Definitely tis s gona b a crash course but its fun!we do learn things e hard way,dont we?

Going shopping with my lecturers and coursemates tis sat for some fabrics plus accessories.And goin 2 Leehom's concert!Wow exciting!tEe hEe!
Its 3:49am...so late,wondering what i'm up to?ahh,i came home from class abt 5.30pm and slept through till 10am! had a drink jus now,came bc abt 3am and now here I am.Still SO awake,couldn't sleep.I slept too much i guesS.hAh *yawning* but my eyes are wide awake!Glad that I read my PDL today.I wont miss it.Abt that...hm..nothin at all, he actually walked away just like tat,*sigh.mabe i should just stay as far as i could so tat i wont freaked him out. its kinda umm....yeah...bruises la..but i can handle that.Yea.

Devotion,PDL,assignments,camp booklet + infos,envelope thingie for PDL group.
Commit!!

0 comments: