THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Come & Gone

Finally,THE DAY 17July 2005 had come and gone~~

I was practically working till past midnight a day before orientation night.Thank God my lecturer helped me with the sewing.I worked till 4.30am in the studio,only 3 of us left there.In the end managed to finish and went home feeling so darn tired and sleepy.Woke up at about 9.30am cuz i need to go Jusco to get my accessories for my model.Been rushing around Jusco and got a pair of casual shoes,a necklace & a bracelet!Back to studio,i went directly to the backstage to give the stuffs to my model.Thanks agnes for helping me to sew the pants hook!!i was exhausted when i reached the college hall.oh well my model liked the stuffs i bought,good~!i think it suits him pretty well and even my garment suits him~!yay finally the whole piece is completed!!and my model wore the whole suit for me to see and it looks good~~!haha juz some sewing mistakes here and there lahh~~!but i'm so proud of everyone in my class DFD 2,everyone did such a good job that i myself didnt believe i actually sew a garment~!WOW fantastically incredible i can say!we held on to each other and helped each other,made it through,made it this far and made it!!!YEAHHHHHHHHH~!!i'm impreSsEd!!

the orientation starts at 6pm and by then we were already backstage,ready to dress the models up for the fashion show.too bad we missed the catwalk.=/ after that we went on stage for some credits [haha] for our sweat & blood hard work lol..~!then we sat in front watching the rest of the show.my model played the guitar,it's really awesome.
Guess what,my model won first runner up~!!phew!i was SO happy!didnt expect him to win but he won!!WOW!! yeahhhhhhh cant describe the excitement~!my friend's model is the champion which i think he really deserves it so i'm very happy for him,too!!wow its jus amazing.but i felt sad for others...they really did so well!i'm proud of all of them,they are just fabulous!

i'm so happy with DFD 2~!!yeah!!keep rawkin ppl~!

0 comments: