THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 04, 2005

THE BIG DAY!!!
Saturday 2/07/05

8am-9am
Got this boring English class with Chris aka. Lehtew

9am-10am
Went back hostel to pack for the Genting trip

10.15am
Ms Nadeane,Ms Hariza & Mr.Jamal arrange us in groups.we’re going to buy fabrics!!YAY~!well,I sat in ms.nad’s old car [which is as old as her] haha I don’t mind really, u know,I I just love old stuffs. =)
We chit-chat in the car and ms.nad is just so COOL. Like a big sister, but she calls us her “children” hehe~!the moment we reached PEOPLE TEXTILE SHOP, I was so fascinated by all the fabrics there [practically walking round n round checking out!] me and my partner chose A LOT of fabrics for our patchwork and I manage to get denim with 2 diff washes.i’m goin to sew denim~!!!yikes?yay??YAY!!haha~! we spent nearly 4 hours there..choosing,confirm,cutting…paying..i was getting so tired,my legs are killing me~! Huh! In the end, I got 2 denim, 3 cotton fabrics[including my camouflage fabric~~!!!WOW~!] then we head over to MCD’s to get our lunch.

3.15pm
I quickly finished my lunch and rush to pasar seni station. My bus to genting is at 4pm. I was quite late,so I had to rush. Thank God I manage to reach on time. My sis n her frens were already there. We manage to get place in the bus[phew!]I was sleeping the whole time in bus….i was really really tired n sleepy!

4.30pm
Reached genting skyway station.Reached genting about 5pm. Then we went to first world hotel if there’s any room – no hope FULL HOUSE. They asked us to come again and check at 7pm.so we walked around while waiting. Went to Sinma and got myself 2 pair of earrings,one tribal necklace n a beaded bangle. Love it~! after that we went to have dinner at “Only Mee’’…one bowl of mee rm9.50.!!?!?!?!?!?! I shared wit my sis. We did check the rooms at 7pm but still – full hse.huh. so we got no place to stay~!

7.30pm
we got in the concert hall.cant wait- I felt so nervous haha~!i’m in Leehom;s concert and watching him perform LIVE~![finally!]HOW COOL`!!The concert then began at 8pm. Leehom came out at 8.15 – intro slide presentation of his journey in music. Then dancers and opening song was fang kai ni de xing. He sang a lot of numbers, it was a 3 hour concert~!i always grab the opportunity to run in front and see him face-to-face haha!!i could really see him up-close,yea he’s so good-looking~!the concert is leehom’s but its also about the band and the dance band. They are SOO COOL~!!!the band rawks~!so was the dance bad,they were just HOT!!i also kept an eye on his garments, he got really nice garments. “a fashion eye~’’ I loved his dressings and his hair!!

I think its too much to describe though…haha!i can only say that this concert is SO worth it and it is superb~! It’s not just leehom’s appearance but he got talent~! He played the keyboard, grand piano, drum, violin and the er-hu. It was really marvelous!!
He even compose a ‘thank you’ song to us on the spot!!!!his voice is truly remarkable.

0 comments: