THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Today sure is a longgg tiring day~!

I traced out my collar n its facing,den ms nadeane checked,something wrong with it and i have to fix a little.i dont noe why,i reali felt like crying but i hold back my tears.i guess i just worked very hard and den when i have to re-do again,its painful.but i didn't just stop there i manage to fix it and did it correctly.i thank God for being with me as i rush for my work.oh well in the end i manage to put all pieces on the fabric and cut.tiring!and there's more to do! but i believe i can!i must do extra fast but accurate!i always pray and God hears,i noe He's there for me no matter what will happen and that really make my heart so relieve.altho in the midst of such difficulty i will hang on even if i broke down,i will stand up again~!thank you Lord!

Gambate~!!gambate DFD 2~!

0 comments: