THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 15, 2005

kind of said the wrong thing to my fren, i think it hurt pretty badly..but i didn't really meant it that way.And someone did say the same thing to me too, but i just dont understand how come i can be okay about it and my fren cant.ahh..why ah?is it me?hm...

anyway,jus wan to post this poem...something i wrote in a boring english class [again!] i wasn't really listening to the tutor so this is what came out..

As the voice runs through
I began to wander
The voice slowly recedes
Wandering away in my own world

I can't even hear anymore
Just the images of my dream
Going away and further
As far as I could go

But I can see more
Images of togetherness
Appeared in my mind
So closely knitted

With eyes wide open
That voice didn't matter
I just dreamt away
Tuning into a faraway land

It goes on and on
I stayed even longer
Something strucked me
I had to be strucked

Still havent complete my assignments yet!!haih....tomoro have to start sewing suddenly feel so lazy~!reli sort of sick with the environment...

ZzzZzzZz

0 comments: