THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 20, 2005

visited two person's blogs today and both gave an impact in my heart there and then

yeah..meet ppl's expectations bt God's?More precious & nothing could replace it, more important...

read ur blog grace and it does felt so - i dont know how to describe but i seem to understand what you are goin through and sometimes i'm goin through the same situations as you..rush of waters came down,if u know what i mean?because it so happens when i was reading it, i was going through something too,and i broke down.

found my own problems that leads me to - doin miserable work and terribly done
probs..i worry too much[altho i tried nt to],i get nervous,i delay and in the end rush for it
must change all these....really trying..by God's grace!sometimes i'm care-free..which [ah..] cause me to delay [huh]

ps.michael koh's message was deep...but he made me realise things in my life.it was strong.i always fall into confusion- yeah really but through all that i learned to be stronger than EVER.
i broke down many many times this sem...so many things that i just couldn't control.couldn't catch up...
God is in full control of everything and I commit all things in Your hands.I surrender every single thing to You God.I seek You Father.Amen

0 comments: