THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 02, 2007

2nd day of work

Phew~!2nd day of work and i feel like i've done a lot of things..tiring.I attended the 'new employee orientation' from 10am to 5.30pm.Its basically a talk to tell us about the company history,background,the garments,fabrications,etc etc.Well,I met several people from other outlets,other brands like Dorothy Perkins,Diva,Topshop KLCC etc. And we had group activites in which I joined up with two girls frm Topshop KLCC (waiting SPM results) and a girl younger than me a year from Ms.Selfrigde MV.Its kind of interesting to know that all this brands are together under DNP Sdn Bhd and that we are a family.Yoshinoya is also under DNP!ALL one 2gther haha

The talk was quite useful, but i felt sleepy at times.my assistant manager and another colleague also attended the course with me.Really sleepy..haha.Communications with other colleagues raised up a bit better,hpfuli will get better in the near future.Some of 'em jz wouldn't bother abt me greeting them,smiling at them (as though I'm a freak) I got along well with the 2 girls frm topshop KLCC bt dey r nt wrkin wit me!!And the girl frm Ms.Selfridge too.We had lunch 2gther today and got along pretty well.Oh and also the supervisor frm Ms.Selfridge.psstt...i'm adapting 2 da uniform.. >_<

My assistant manager is a real nice guy...haha(nvm,he's nt gona find my blog,wayy too impossible!)I have only one problem right now..i'm working 6 days a week and my off-days are all weekdays.I wouldn't be able to go church on saturdays...i talked to my AM today.. probably he could arrange for me to have morning shift on saturdays,at least I will be able to attend TSF altho I won't be able to attend the service.But I didnt want to beg/force him because I know its the company policy and they are very strict with us and our schedule. So I told him it's all right (i'm wrkin noon shift tomoro).I'm not sure if he cld arrange 4 me 4 the following weeks.

O Lord,give me strength and patience each day and wisdom to do your work and your will!
As long as I have Jesus with me,I will not be afraid of anything,anyone and never give up.
Thank God.Amen. =)

0 comments: