THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Without realising..today is already my 5th day at work.Things were going pretty well for me and I'm starting to enjoy work as I adapted to the working environment,my colleagues and tasks that needs to be done.Oh well I did stock count to knickers and underwear on my 4th day of work and there are like hundreds of them,crazy!!I'm really quite getting the work now and its fun and with a bunch of funny and crazy colleagues,work is cool.hahahaha!

Today i attended another training class that is - CS.Stands for?Counter strike.Nah of course not! haha its Customer Service.Its a talk where we were trained how to serve customers and give excellent customer service.Its really quite useful and helped me to developed better in serving different kind of customers.Well,nothing much other than the usual serving customers today. But I get real satisfaction when customers are happy with my service,n what i've chosen for them,and bring the products they want to purchase to cashier counter!!It's really a joy to see my customers walk out with a happy mood!=D

Standing were - of course tiring when there are nt many customers,it's really boring.This is the time where sometimes I walked up to colleagues and talk (ha ha ha)bt not too long, my AM will start to look at us LOLs.both my store manager and assistant manager were really nice guys, were willing to teach and my assistant manager are ready to care for my needs and answer my doubts.YES he arranged morning shift for me on saturday so then after 6.30pm i'll be able to rush for TSF.And when he arranged me for a Sat off then I can attend both service and TSF.I really thanked God so much that now i'm adapting and enjoying work.

Thanks to Jesus!!Amen.!
I'm having off on Tuesday,not fixed which off day every week.But gona go hit the gym and watch movie.I shop for two pairs of shoes just now, after work.Ha ha one from Nose and one from Vincci.Oh yeah that day I got a real worth purchase from Kenzo perfume!They were having such a good promotion that i just couldn't resist.I bought Kenzo Amour 100ml free Kenzo Summer 75ml,Kenzo Summer body wash 150ml and one Kenzo Amour Miniature. All for rm290.Its really quite worth it as all these would costs about rm500 if it's at normal price. And i really like the smell of both Kenzo Amour and Summer!Even my hsemate decided to buy it after i showed him ahahha!!I've always always wanted a Kenzo perfume.When Kenzo Flower was out,I just couldn't bring myself to buy it as I was just okay with the smell and it wasn't on promotion.But finally THIS!!I love it and its worth it! YAYY

work work work!!KENZO rules.JESUS is the greatest!!

0 comments: