THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 02, 2007

first day at work

Today,first day of work...getting an uniform one size smaller is obviously un-flattering.Uhh, hope that next uniform will be better!Anyways,working at Topshop,they have two new uniforms every week.Before starting my afternoon shift,we will usually have a briefing from the manager.Oh wow 1st day of work,other sales coordinators got some "advice" from the manager haha about punctuality,absence and stuff.The people there,I'm not sure to say nice or not?Cuz not much chance to talk..we have our own departments to take care of.I guess they are all nice, haha shld take more time.Not very talkative I say,i aso don have chance to TALK!(aih..God,help me please)
I realised Topshop is very very big company,including its partnerships its really a huge production.However the manager is quite nice, seems willing to train me and the supervisor also quite nice...(i think the manager is quite strict) bt i dont blame him,he has a lot of people under him and working with him,if he's not stern then people would not follow his orders.
Anyways,what I did today (sigh,its sales)..which is I have to help push sales target and serve customers with manners,smile,greetings,..encouraging them to buy and etc etc.its really boring when there are no customers,and you stand there doing nothing (which then I started walking to my colleagues and talk,and examining how they sew the garments) >_< hpfuli will have better communication with my colleagues.(its first day!!) I sometimes make the blur face when my manager tells me something and he ended up looking at me very blur as well ha ha ha ha sry dude. XD XD

Tomoro i'll be attending 'new employer orientation' from 10am to 6pm.Wah i have to exercise my ears.bt its kind of interesting that i wrk from bottom and meet a lot of diff kinds of people..

ah..sleepylar..nites ppl.


0 comments: