THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 13, 2009

memoirs

suddenly feel like reading back my old posts as it brings lots of memories and probably remind me of things i forget.

i realized i forgot something...my passion in fashion. and my directions. previously i posted i finally found what i really want to do - bring happiness through fashion. i loved bridal wear as well and last year i wanted to chase over that. now my dreams has expanded...? and i never really chase over that dream. apparently paroimia came and i felt it was my calling so i did what was my top priority.

things change huh. and last year was suppose to be my last year working for PIKOM. But i continued on for a month after paroimia. it is really time to get hold of my dreams and not let it go anymore. but my path is of God's and wherever or whatever i'm called for i will be there...

and i will not forget His calling and His plans anymore.....


Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

and i will not forget His calling and His plans anymore.....

0 comments: