THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Devotion for the Day ;)

Luke 8:14

The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way, they are choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature. But the seed on good soil stands for a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.

Geez...today's devotion is talking about the world again and our strong roots in the Lord. Worries definitely never really left me. I was down with worries and fear and that makes me just sank in. This verse here reminds me that I must scatter my seeds on good soil. No matter what happens, I will persevere and therefore never be shaken of my faith and His words remain still in me.

Worries and fear are very common and it always happens. Lets ask God to turn these into passion and faith! I pray that God would make my days filled with passion and fruitful!

In Matthew 6:27, "Can you add even one hour to your life by worrying?"

And in Matthew 6:33-34, "But put God's kingdom first. Do what he wants you to do. Then all of those things will also be given to you. So do not worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will worry by itself. Each day have enough trouble of its own."

Life is too short to be anything but happy!

So guys, live life to the fullest!! :D

0 comments: