THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 13, 2009

feel like must post this.haha.

Restaurant Koong Jung (3rd Floor) in PNB Darby Park, Jalan Ampang, one of the best Korean restaurants ever! I'm so in love with their food now....omg. It's so delicious! The Korean lady bosses are very nice and sweet as well. Great food with great service! Once you enter the restaurant, they are already making you feel so welcome and full of great appetite the moment they greet you in Korean (anyohaseyo!)

It's also nice to see 90% people who went to have their meals there are Korean people. If these Koreans would go to this restaurant, it must have achieved a certain standard for it's cuisine. The prices range from RM20 onwards, not very pricey I would say because it's worth it.

I would go there every Tuesday if I can before attending meeting in PNB Darby Park. Sweeett!
Anyone want to give it a try can find me go together hahahaha

:D Cheers

0 comments: