THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Devotion for the Day :)

The Wise and Foolish Builders

Luke 6:47-49

I will show you what he is like who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice. He is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on a rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.

Sometimes, I'm like that too. I was so easily swayed by the world. Therefore, I lost track and was just hanging without any directions. I easily get crushed. Now I lay a strong foundation and with God's Mighty hands, I will stand firm and stay strong! No matter what, I will keep going and continue on the race. Life is definitely never easy, many people come and say many things and that makes us change our ways. Of course, some are probably good for change but we ourselves need to know our roots and what God has in store for us.

All plans go well with Him. Every way is of His and not of ours. Be strong!!Never give up for God NEVER gives up on us!

Amen!

0 comments: