THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Fuh!For the past few days, I had been learning a few basic sewing steps from my aunty.Thanks to her!Today, had some sewing practice, can say its my first time haha although I was an ERT student, a subject abt sewing n cookin stuffs.Hehe, from cutting to making a garment is definitely no easy-job but its really fun!Designing your own n making your own!I like this fashion design thingie,its just soooooo interesting!Now its just the beginning, so much to learn, so much to explore and I just can't wait for it!I want to learn more to improve myself and soon...i am going to be a dressmaker!Wahhh lurve it lurve it!Hehehe..really lookin forward to more of this course, hope I can dig deep into this cuz I really had a massive interest for it!Few more days and i'll be back to college though I dont feel like leavin home but I guess it would be wonderful to go back to learning n doin oh-so-much assignment n with all my friends there!Yeahhh!LEARNING,YES!want to learn more abt sewing hmmm yes yes hehe above all that...be commited to Him n His kingdom yeahhh a heart of flaming fire for our Lord Jesus Christ!

JeSus LoVes mE!

0 comments: