THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 23, 2004

hmm..boring..i actually wanted to watch a chinese drama series which is about fashion design but no luck!The Windows Media Player won't work,and my family are watching another new chinese drama series on the VCD player.I played a few games on the websites which is fun and also not fun...found one really-lots-of-games webbie but i don't know what language is that!Almost 24 hours on the internet,I can say stopped only for lunch n dinner.
Fuahhhh and no,I'm not using LAN or Streamyx.Thought of calling my best friend who is in KL right now while I'm in Taiping...sigh..but my family's out there in the hall,what if they heard everything I am going to chat with my friend?!Not anything secretive or hidden,but then some might as well left unheard.Hehe...there's only one week more for break and sob* sob* sniff* I don't want to go back!!!HOME SWEET HOME mahhh...lotsa things on my mind actually,thought about getting myself improve in design and urmm...some sewing practice..ahhh..that'll be good.
Gotta tidy things up...list up things in case I forgot some important things I need to bring back to KL.It's been pouring heavily everyday n whole day!Wanted to play 'Partners',but seems like there's a little bit problem with it.
So forget it...this blog is cool,I can post anythin haha..I'm new to this blog thingie so just crap lahh...i think i better settle thingslaa then go ZzzZzzZZ..Sleep!Sleep is wow!Coz i love to sleep...haha!Shhh :P

0 comments: