THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 23, 2004

I Don't Know You

i wrote this about a friend back in my secondary days,haha..long time but i remembered....

You’re so strange
I felt like I don’t know you at all
Sometimes I think….
Your innerself is so full of lies
And beneath your realself
There’s another you

Something like a two-faced person
It’s as if you’re wearing a mask to face the world
Why won’t you just be yourself?
And pour out whatever is deep inside?
Or is it me…
That don’t understand you?

You’re so mysterious
I felt like I don’t know you
You kept everything away from me
You hide your realself
Never let me reveal what’s behind you

You are only acting
Putting a good show in front of me
How come you don’t let the show down
And show who you really are
I longed for your truth

But….
You didn’t gave me chance
To know you better
Cause you wont let your innerself flow
Flow through where I can see
And now….
I don’t know you….


0 comments: