THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

just feel like it

just feel like writing today now at this hour. i'm actually in the hostel cybercafe chillin out a bit after working on tht drawings. really a bit relaxed yesterday really busy until when my friend invited me to yumcha twice,i also reject them twice!i read something that kind of scratched my heart...i read it once and then now i read it again my heart felt pain. at first i thought it didn't matter much but then i think again and it actually brings meaning to me. So i was kind of ...upset just a little bit though not gonna reveal whats that just me i know haha
probably some psikik ppl can find out about this....i dont know whether i believe psikiks or not but i've seen one on 'American's Next Top Model'. tht fella really knows their life and their things in life, it made them cry when tht fella reveals their past n their real self. the psikik did encouraged them about their weak and strong attitude so that they can improve more in their life. who i mean here is the model constestants for tht tv reality programme. i bought a new file, costs me rm2 only quite cheap though coz its a 'buy 1 free 1' thingie. i dont know why but that file seems to attract me to study! weird huh? i just think about study when i have that file maybe bcoz i can arrange my notes properly with tht file and also be systematic on my studies. as i said, i also dont have much time to study i think only about two weeks and my good friend kept bothering me about study study. ugh it kind of irritates me duh.. alright time running out now cant write more i'll update this when i get back to hometown peace people be strong..

0 comments: