THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 05, 2004

here i am again in the cc with my friend so at least got time to update this blog!hmm...i went to the KL fashion week n saw the designers there and their collections!AND its totally COOL!!Ahh Sebastian Gunawan my fav designer n also Tom Abang Saufi!!YESS i MET them!!The show is GREAT!my coursemates n me run here run there just to check out the collections n opened our eyes BIG BIG to catch the details of everything and everywhere we go!we even took pics with the designers over there.really excited to see so many different kind of things!one australian designer was so kind enough to teach us a thing or two!Fuahh...man it was amazing!the scene over there!so mesmerizing!so amusing!i personally liked the process more than its outcome...my friend and i observed closely how the garments are done n so i want to learn more about dressmaking and beadings!And and i went to mission trip in Raub,missed my aunty's 40th anniversary weddding dinner but i never never ever regretted it!!and i knew i won't!The trip was just awesome!!it was tiring but it gives me so much satisfaction i could not ask for more!From village to village we went,we played,we talked,we danced,we sang, n we jumped around haha!it was really fun!hope to join tis kind of trip again,to serve God with a full heart!Went back to taiping though but no time to meet up with my old friends!went back friday nite then the whole saturday *snap *snap *snap all for the sake of mr TPH.know wht i mean?the photography project lahhh mr TPH my lecturer@tutor aso wah dieee haha!the pics uhh...turned out just just ngam ngam fine onli...aih hopefully approved!came back kl just today with a whole bunch of things,i purposely haha bcoz i sat car mahh...my cousin bro drove me back wahhh so syok first time nonit sit bus!!!tomoro d bm presentationlah...color studies....n ms MCD's class ahhh!!tht day she cancelled the class due to staff dinner!!make us all miserable!darn!she could hv made the class earlier or announced to us earlier tht the class cancelled!Fuhhh!i think i better sign off now and do my work lahhh!now my room is a whole mess of things,only manage to clear some n put them under my bed...iskkk looked so so...so so...many things lah!my nature lah!at house my room aso a lot of things!n very dusty aso i better clean-up yoh!
peace ppl!!

0 comments: