THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Thank God for His wonderful birthday blessing upon me!Thanks!My first year in college and i had one of the best birthdays in my life!Just that my family is not with me..i wish my mom shared my happiness!But anyway,it's such a joyful birthday!i really want to take this opportunity to thank all of 'em!My hostel friends gave me a suprise birthday party when the clock struck 12 and got a delicious chocolate cake to celebrate with me wow thanks to all of you Lina,Gracy,Pauline, Jessie,Sui Shan,Vivenne & Chin Hock!Thanks for the Doreamon collection series!!its something i've always wanted n u guys r so sensitive enough to know that!My hometown friends,churchmates n my dear friend in s'pore sent me b'day sms-es,its so sweet thanks ya all!on tht day itself i received gifts from my coursemates also my good good friends,thank you Agnes for the angel decor,its what i wanted as well!thanks Grace for the candles!!i lurve candles!you all seems psikik can read my mind to know what i want WOW hehe!thanks to Shi Rou for the Doreamon hp decor set i lurve it!!thanks Evon for the lovely necklace!it's quite vintage style n its so cuteee thks ya!Thanks for all who sent their blessings and wishes for me,i appreaciate it all so much!i had a wonderful birthday thanks to all of you!
YES YOU~!YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!


0 comments: