THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

worka freaka

worka freaka, simply means freaks at work. cuz i worked on my assignments like freak gal! probably a very common thing to all my seniors, a lot of assignments even when the exam is near but ppl have to really understand i'm in the first batch of this course, so if anything goes wrong it comes on us first then they will only fix it when my to-be-juniors comes in. this course is real fun and interesting but sometimes when lecturer failed to be an inspiration everything will be lost. we can find other source of inspiration - lots out there just imagine we are actually facing the same lecturer everyday again and again so if my tutor is inspirational i'm thrilled but not THAT lecturer. yes coursemates it's who you're thinking...and who i am thinking. she might be expert in art & design stuff maybe she just doesn't know how to transfer it to us. wrong way n not changing at all. sigh.. i've worked on my 41 pieces of fashion drawing since few days ago and everyone was doing the same thing - rushing for the assignment cuz we really dont have much time. she wants perfect work but so little time. my friend said its fun yea it is really but we dont do perfect work in one snap!hey we are learners!41 piece is crazy, everyone looked at me in disbelief when i tell them about it. i know this is neccesary for me to improve more and the right thing to do for my course but then again so little time? fuahh not easy at all. i totally agree with what malaysian international fashion designer Bernard Chandran said ''i dont make 20 garments in one day but i make one garment in 20 days" get what i mean?i think this should be the way yes young ppl like us need to be alive,lively and all strengthened. i'm only human and i get tired too okay need time to chill too. i worked on tht 41 pieces of drawing from noon to night and from night to morning. i stayed up from yesterday 9pm until this morning 6.30am. got some sleep until 10am and continued until 7pm. its crazy i even had to skip english class and my clean record of full attendance gone...yay and today is the last class...ugh. finally finished drawing n colourin with diff mediums now. tomorrow have to send for binding and the hand it up to the office. i have to say yes its cool experimenting with diff mediums and papers.. crayons, soft pastel, charcoal, color pencils & art markers. my fav is crayon n soft pastel. all right to have a conclusion to all this... i'm so relieved now tht i've finished everything and will be even more relieved when i hand it up. i thanked God because it was kind of a last minute work and yea its half my fault too tht i need to rush for it because i didn't manage my time properly. and i admit i'm lazy and so not lively with my works a bit bcuz of the lecturer too but guess at the end of the day its myself to be blamed cuz i wasn't flaming enough to do all this i didn't put my heart into it sigh... hopefully i'll changed no matter what circumstances may come or what situation i'm in or whatever kind of influence. i'll be more hardworking since this is what i always wanted to do since primary school - fashion design. i gotta learn the hard way and study smart. i dont mind the path is difficult i just need to have a flaming heart for all these like what my site is. this site really represents me cuz i always want to have a flaming heart in whatever i do especially things important in my life- yes above all flaming heart for Lord Jesus Christ no matter what happen through good times or bad times.

0 comments: