THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Busy busy

Been so busy all this while!For two days,i've been out there from 8 am to 7 pm!PheW!and everytime i get so tired n really almost collapsed.didn't have good sleeps either!From monday until tomorrow wednesday,have to be out there to take pics for photography projects.this is exactly the busiest subject as my lecturer said it!the assignments always piled up on each other and now i've got two more projects on hand!Fuhhh its really tirin and ahha almost dieded lahh..it was like my tutor mr.tan asked us who's still alive?or dying?me n my friend replied dieded!fuhh fuhh fuhh pant pant** exhausted...must have breaks or nott...erhhhh and really not only this but other things coming up as well!Lord give me strength n patience!
can't stay here n type too long my time is runnin up...gotta run 2 mins to run aeghhefjkdjsafhk
chaoZ!

0 comments: