THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 11, 2004

On Monday 7th nov, my class ended at 7pm and i had to rush for my photography project coz its due tommorow!I worked with my friend on that for the whole night almost until 2 am and still not finished yet!Slept and woke up at 7am to continue our work again.
Then about 10 am, my another friend came to my hostel and thank her!!She helped me and i managed to finish it on time.my class starts at 2pm.Only at 1 pm,i finished it.Then it started to rain!Shucks!we walked to our class and for life n death had to protect the project from getting wet!
Finally, handed up the project but wet a little bit....and when the lecturer came in...another assignment for us!wa lau eh!due on week 9.....now aredi week 6.....and the printing process for contact prints need one week!fuah

0 comments: