THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Back to K.L and tommorow classes starting!8 o'clock ends at 7pm!Lotsa work to be done especially figure drawing and photography!I gotta say the two subjects is my most busy classes.
Sighh...i have about like 6 potraits to be done, thank God i've finished 4 of it...not very good i can say maybe i'll rate myself 50/50.Even if i rate myself a little bit higher my tutor MCD maybe wouldn't think so!She wants perfect work!If i could draw portraits really well, i wouldn't be in fashion designing, i could be an artist already!This drawing thingie is fun but there's just something about MCD i don't enjoy!I don't know how to describe how, but there's just something about her!Stuck in this CC with my friend, i don't understand why but this computer practically vibrates like mad machine!My hands is shaking and it doesn't feel good that my hands is vibrating too as i type!I might abandon this blog again after today, hey well i don't have much $$$ to go to CC every week to online!Furthermore, the CIT in coll is - shucks!Poor connection slow stuff!I should be finishing my last two portraits now but since i remembered today is my friend's b'day, who is in US now so i guess i'll online so that i can wish him happy birthday.I couldn't sms or give him a call so MSN messenger is where we usually contact ever since he left for US. Oh i just remembered, i got into a really big trouble back at my hometown on saturday night when i went out with my old buddies!
This is what happen... my friend J was supposed to pick me up at FY's house after she pick up her friend,V.It was already 1 am and my mom already phoned me asking me to get home.So i told her i'll be going home soon.Finally J came and pick me up.She was drivin quite fast and CRASH!This stupid damn car made a hit and run case on us.It wasn't her fault, she did try to avoid but that car ARGHH.Which means i can't go home now. She wanted to find the car but in vain.(Of course we can't find it,we cant even see the plate number~!)We called a bunch of motorbike friends to help us find, practically searching parts of the town. I was desperate bcoz my mom wants me to go home, but in this kind of situation how can i ask her to fetch me home?She don't dare to go back home for fear her dad would scold her.So she asked me to shut off my hp as well so that her parents wont be able to reach us. About 2.45am, i was afraid my mom would call so i turn on my hp and my mom called. i told her about the incident, she asked me to go home straight away.Finally my J offered to fetch me home first.So i got home about 3am, of course my mom talk-talk, dint exactly scold.Fuhhh...i was kind of sad too that i made my mom upset and worried about me!I went to sleep and at 4 am something my hse phone rang a few times, my aunty picked it up bcoz i was asleep.My aunty told me its J so i woke up and called her back.It was already 5 am by then!!MY GOODNESS she still hasn't gone home yet!Is she nuts??
She told me she don't dare to go home.OH great!In the end i called her parents to tell them what happened and her parents call me to call her to come home first.So i have to call her back............being the middle person...arhhh...and AT LAST she agreed to go home.Fuhhhh i was so tired, my bus to KL the next day is 9 am. I didn't get a good sleep though so i slept through the whole trip to KL.Going back home at 3 am is supa-late,altho i've tried that before but arhh...i really dont want to upset my mom!Sorry mama!
Okayy...have to go...as the time goes by, my money runs short haha!Classes starting time to work hard again!I will learn hard coz this course is what i ENJOY most what!Yeah baby

1 comments:

Anna Tan said...

elos.
just popped by to say hi :)