THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 11, 2004

All through just to get HOME!

fuhh..finally got home!so relieved!i arrived yesterday at abt 1 am...phew!
What happen was my sis asked me to wait at KL central bus stop so tht i could pass the bus tickets to her friends (i helped to buy d bus tickets to kampar for her friends)
I was suppose to pass d tickets when they got down from d bus, then i will got up the bus.Me n my sis will walk from kota raya to d pudu station.I waited so long there and then it started to rain heavily!My luggage also very heavy-my bagpack,my laptop n my mini-tele.And it got wet coz i put on the floor!Arghh.....n they r still not here yet!
My legs so tired....then suddenly my sis called and said tht i dont have to pass the tickets to them,i just hv to get on the bus!Because her friends suddenly changed their mind,they didn't want to stop at KL Central d!Yikess means i waited there so long for like---???nth?Kek sim!
Iskk..finally d bus is here and with all my heavy luggage,i ran under the rain to the bus and almost knock on someone when i was walkin towards d back seat where my sis sat.In this kind of condition,i couldn't give a warm greeting to her friends!Aduhaiii......
I was really upset at tht time....waited there so long...rainin samore....luggage so heavy samore...
but oklah nvmla...i wouldn't be upset so long anyway!my sis friends did sms-ed n said sorry.
We walked to pudu n couldn't find the shuttle bus to duta, asked a lot of ppl when finally a man told us n we rushed to the shuttle bus.It was traffic jam everywhere,we got there at 6.45pm,our bus suppose to be at tht time!Darnnn we are late!Eventually we got on the wrong bus-d bus to penang!lucky we got down just before the bus moved!
Our bus is late.........8.30pm only we managed to get on the bus!Yayyy!waited about 2 hrs there!
So relieved when finally we got on the bus,got our seats n our tickets checked!
My sis and i actually chit-chat all along the way,from K.L until we reached taiping haha!We sure got lots of things to talk since we dint see each other veri longg!
All through tht........just to get home,eh?Home Sweet Home!

0 comments: