THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I went to Muar Johor with my coursemate on Friday 5 nov,to her hse there.We planned to take pics together for our photography project. Since i didn't go back to my hometown n my cam still not fixed yet so i decided to go to muar! i can do my work n at the same time - travel!hehehe!Her family is sooo generous and my stay there was really welcomed!They treat me so good n i never felt hungry there!it's always food!
When i arrived, i had roti canai then had a delicious dinner!Mmmm!There's even supper!I had a plate of prawn mee and oyster!(slurp!)Tommorow morning, had tons of otak-otak n a plate of curry rice for breakfast.I accompanied my friend n her mom to hospital for a check-up, almost one hour there.Then we proceed to our pic-takin thingie.We went to the Tanjung Harapan where i took my pics - masjid jamek sultan ibrahim.after that went to Jing Ye Temple, my friend took pics of tht building.It was so certainly so much fun!
After sendin our films for development, my friend brought me to the shopping complex Wetex and i shopped for a few things!I got a new BUM wallet rm28, doraemon wall clock rm3.50 and candle rm3.90!yayyyyy......i wanted these things!!hehe
I had chicken rice for lunch, it is ball-rice, not the usual rice!kewl!At 6pm, we went to get our pics, and some turned out good, some didn't.At dinner, there's big prawns!wow!luv it!
Supper again - tuna egg sandwiches with a cup of oats!nyam nyam!hehehe!
Finally on Sunday, time to go back but our bus is at 3pm. For breakfast, had a bowl of ''pak chan'', the chinese ppl always cook it, for good health...its cooked with chicken and eggs!wow delicious!Then had lunch before catching the 3pm bus.By the time we reached, its pouring down and reached hostel at about 7pm.This trip is a good one!

0 comments: