THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 14, 2008

back...back...XD

hey peeps! sorrylah...6 days didn't update. back nowla. I'll tell why now. >_<

past two weeks was absolutely hectic for me. don't even have time to stop and do something else. even leaving the computer for toilet is going to eat my time of finishing my work. yeah that's how bad it is!

as i mentioned earlier in my previous post, I'm assisting in the Outsourcing Malaysia Conference. It's on 11th Nov, so practically a week before that - it was meeting, meeting, meeting and had to prepare everything beforehand for registration procedures. and to make sure there's NO mistakes. And had to follow-up on payments and all, last minute registration too. Gah I was really stress to the max, plus nervous, worried, almost cried because the damn finance dept. A day before the event, I'm already working like hell to get everything prim and proper for the event, that fark-up finance asked me to photostat all registration forms for them so they could issue invoices and close account. crazy. at this hour, u ask me do work samore?! i complained to my superior and she said can ask them go die. lols, that was funny. nice to know my boss is on my side. :D i went over to KL Convention Centre at about 9pm...went home around 12. next morning reached at 7am. fuh. registration went well, thank God! after registration, i can finally relax a lil, around 9am - people already went in for the workshop or conference ad. for the next two days also like that lah, relax, talk and eat.

Overall, the Conference went well I would say. Feedbacks are good. Most people are easy to handle. And they all know me because I've liaise with them earlier on. :D The food was good too. lols. finally- all my hard work has paid off. I'm really satisfied with my job - that i've manage to sell the Conference and they turned up for the event. And whatever matters or issues arises, I managed it. Really really thank God for His hands was upon me. :) I've learned a lot through the difficulties and busy period.

We had appreciation gathering after the last day of event, went to REDBOX plus! woot! it was tiring but fun ~~ my colleagues all sporting and cool wan lah haha. plus the upper management people - directors all also sporting. thats fun. :D will post up pics soon. hehe

i just moved into my new house..my family is down in kl. haven't been spending time with them at all due to my work schedule. sigh and tomorrow got meeting for MORE camp and sunday got meeting for Easter production. GOSH. I might not be able to make it for both as this week my family is going back taiping soon and I just...just really wanted to accompany them to my cousin's hse in klang, spend some time with them before they go back taiping.
i just really needed to......rest.sobs.

i don't know and not sure how am i goin to make these decisions. everything is important, from MORE camp to easter production and my family. I really want to commit to God's work as well and i AM committed...oh God please help me..

Everything will turn out fine I guess. It always does with Him around. :) I can manage anything because HE is possible.

more updates coming soon.... ( like advertisement pulak) haha

cheers





0 comments: