THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 03, 2008

my job..

only today get to go online...past few days i was internet-less as i'm moving to a new place soon and the streamyx account is under my housemate, so he cut-off the line already.

geez...no TV, no internet - means no youtube as well. =.=' tidur ajer..

I’m actually assisting in an event called Outsourcing Malaysia Conference, organized by Outsourcing Malaysia (under PIKOM). It’s such a corporate, high-end event that I’m just not very used to it at first. Like lotsa documents plus information, I don’t really understand at all. *sweat. Not my field ma. Gaha.! First month I was assisting in preparation for PC Fair la, that was okay cuz just simple stuff needed to be done. But this conference, reli char dou. What the heck it is about, I really super blur at first, plus I’m suppose to attend to all enquiries regarding this. Omg.

After that, as I go along – don’t get it also MUST get it. Lol..now I understand and *smarter* about this ad la, can answer queries and handle la. I did telemarketing, try my hardest possible to get people to register for this event. Wah freaking two to three weeks of calling u noe! Until my ears like stucked. Overall, I’m in the marketing team. Oh wait, let me re-phrase, I’m THE marketing. I got no other marketing members. ~.~ each person in the Conference team handles different things. Besides that, of course handle registration, all marketing plans, follow-ups…etc etc :O

At one point of time, I really hated this job. Sux to the max. I felt such heavy pressure to get people to attend this conference. Like such BIG responsibility on my shoulder, to hit our target! Hate it! At night sleeping also I get frustrated about it. Dealing with some no-manners people are very the siennnzzz. Chasing people to settle matters also sien. Huh! The event is on 11-13 Nov. Now we’re nearing the event, 1 week more. It’s gona be super crazy in the office liao. Anyways, though I’ve worked in a place that’s totally out of my world, I guess after all I learned a lot. The pressure got some use. >> learn to work under pressure. XD

Now I think enough laa all these, after this, I’m off to chase my passion! Bridal has always been a passion. :D go back to my world la – fashion. Gehe XD XD. I’m dreamingggg ngek ngek.

P/S : my convocation is on 8th nov, moving on 10th nov, Conference on 11th-13th nov. it’s going to get crazy. I’m packing now, sooooooooo many things to pack. Ytd also slept at 2am. Gah.




0 comments: