THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 29, 2008

still here ;D

im still blogging, dont worry haha. disappeared some time but...finally get to blog a lil...

i've stopped my temporary job but still...getting calls from my boss asking about certain things. aha and she needs me back at the office next tues for half day, help her settle some stuff. geez. past few days, i've moved in to my new place - Pelangi Utama, very near to one utama. so then while waiting for streamyx to activate, i have no internet access. dont ask me about wireless places, apparently its quite a hassle to bring this gadget to oldtown kopitiam or starbucks.

and yah, without internet - its hard for me to keep updated on church activities i'm involved in. Thank God i've found out transportation of going out from my place. before this, really hard for me to get out at all. apparently, i have one secret - well not exactly a secret, just that nobody asks. haha. i can't really drive on my own - my driving skills really pretty bad. so now i'm on training, drive to near places and where's there no like - 3 o 4 lanes. ;/ so indirectly, i'm good in exploring public transports on getting around. i've gotten so used to it!

today my relatives from singapore came down for a visit. about three weeks i've not gone to church. last weekend was my cousin's wedding. next wednesday ill be going back taiping for FGA Taiping camp at Lumut. will be back around 11th and proceed in helping yen and jack for their wedding on jan. and preparing portfolio for my job-seeking adventure! :D

few dresses to make for friends as well ;) im still learning but its fun.

ciao!cheers~ i think it will be some time before i blog - depending on whether i got access to internet.

0 comments: