THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

another day:)

hehe...get to utilize office's internet for blogging.

streamyx is already up in my new house but couldn't set up the router- so can only online from the modem. And my sister is constantly on the internet. I only use it to check email for like 10 mins. Tomorrow I’ll be going back to taiping, need to prepare for FGA Taiping MORE camp. The camp is from 6-9th December.


Final report for Conference is done, gave it to the client. CLOSED! Finally, then my boss don’t have to be bothered by the finance dept and also don’t have to call me to clarify things. But she already *reserved* one job spot for me. sweat. KL PC Fair 11th-14th. Reserved!! Nvmla, since I’m still looking for job and predict I can start new job on jan, ill take it la. Hopefully, really can find a new job by end of Dec. :/

I’ll be back to KL on 10th then. Lotsa things on hand also. must have good time management~~!! :)

0 comments: