THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 19, 2008

birthday!

16december was my birthday. really didn't feel much excitement. like birthdays are just birthdays. nothing much wat. hmm. my friends kept asking me what i wanna do. however, i'm really happy to know my friends cares. :)

so in the end, siew din and joan brought me to waikiki bar. wow i had a wonderful time there. thank you besties! the music was great, first time had a band sang a birthday song to me. i felt like going back to 70s there. haha u guys know i'm a classic. :D wanna say thanks to all who wished me as well - sms,facebook etc. my 22nd birthday. the next day went to shopping with karen. thanks for the treat. :)

initially, wanted so much to sing-k but you guys planning was better! thanx again! muax
the band! awesome band!

free cocktail drink. had to do it one-shot! rule for birthday girl! geez!

haha. must make face one time. XD XD
thank you siew din and joan. *hugs




0 comments: