THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

yea!i can online already. but the wireless still can't use.sigh. so everytime i want to online i need to carry my laptop to the living room so that can use the modem.oh well

i came back from the fga tpg lumut camp one week ago. it wasn't easy conducting a teens and kids camp. but overall, i experienced so much and thank God for that. :D i also learnt a lot from estee and say chueen, my room mates. they're above my age and has experience more than me. even working with other committee members, i learnt something from each of them. it was really a lot of fun! hahahaha and also realised its hard to keep up with them.they have so much energy!geez am i getting old?sheesh.on the last night, we had battle of breakdancing. everyone dance sini sana suka hati sajer lols.

i worked for PIKOM for the last time.in pc fair.will miss them so much.working in PIKOM was definitely fun.they were all great colleagues!!it wasn't easy to leave the job because i really love working with my colleagues but can't stand the job scope.on the last day of pc fair, laugh so much with louise,agnes, and ralph during mamak. man gonna miss those! dulu ader curi ketawa, skrg ader ambik ketawa, kutip ketawa and buang ketawa!!lols, u all noe wat i am talking about.hehe

my next coming up events are jack & yen's wedding. so much to prepare for the church wedding decor. yen, i know you put so much effort in the decor, i will not disappoint you!! so later today i'm going out to buy the materials needed and prepare all the things needed for the decor. there is also a lot to be done for easter production 2009. God, make my commitment to the fullest! the progress is a lil bit slow due to everyone's schedule and i admit i didn't really put much effort unto it yet due to my many commitments. i will have to set my priorities right and commit things i can commit. sometimes too much things, its hard to focus.

phew.i'm jobless now but i have things in hand. another task making a dress for a friend and also myself. haha hopefully discipline will follow me! ngek ngek. meanwhile of course i'm looking for a job as well.

:)

0 comments: