THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

rain..rain these days. >_<

yesterday met up with my younger godbro which I haven't seen for quite some time. Eventually he went to join singapore airlines(something I never expected him to do! XD) So he had 3 days off, but we met for dinner, a short one as he has to rush to some other place and going back this morning. funny how he describe his experience - "oklar, its just a job, nothing much la." Geez and I always thought flying was fun! cuz u get to travel and see other countries! right?! :D haha, we've been like "unofficial" siblings since high school though. almost six yrs i think. time flies.XD
haiz..yesterday night was pretty stressed up about work. I guess when im not in office and in front of the computer, it gets nerve wrecking because in my mind I just want to settle those unresolved matters. man, its like addiction wei. ~.~ i dont wish to get all stressed up and my expression shows. its somehow nt comfortable for the people around me la.

ah.being strong is tiring. i wana let go where no one else is around. >_<



i wana be here, ahh serenity.. :)



0 comments: